Aurora Technologies is looking for experienced and intelligent Chief Financial Officer.
Aurora Technologies is a world-famous media company and exclusive provider of innovative marketing technologies.
- 5 years and above of progressive financial responsibility, experience in a senior role;
- university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business;
- knowledge of IFRS;
- experience in tax planning/optimization on European legal entities;
- excellent analytical, organizational skills.
- develop and maintain Annual Budgets and forecasts for each legal entity and in the consolidated form;
- producing and processing financial reports for each legal entity and in the consolidated form: Balance sheet, Cash flow, P&L;
- prepare analysis of financial information for monitoring reports when required;
- oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable;
- prepare all supporting information for the annual Audit and maintain regular liaison with Auditors;
- tax planning/optimization on European legal entities level;
- studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth;
- develop and maintain software technology to meet the organization’s financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements.
- friendly working environment in international professional team;
- challenging tasks;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (coffee, treats);
- convenient location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.