EOS is looking for an experienced Data Science Engineer who will be involved into project, related to Geospatial data analysis.
EOS Data Analytics company is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service.
Data Science team uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
You’ll become a team member, which is involved into business logic and processes of EOS company.
- deep knowledge of Statistics, Probability theory;
- data Science applied experience of numerous projects (1.5 years + );
- experience in Python;
- python libraries (numpy, SciPy, Pandas, sklearn etc);
- degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics /or Relevant Experience;
- SQL experience;
- English — reading and writing technical documentation.
Will be a plus:
- spatial analysis;
- remote sensing;
- experience with Deep Learning (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc).
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- building solutions based on the most effective modern models of Machine Learning;
- creating an effective Geospatial processing algorithms;
- conceptual modeling: to be able to share and articulate modeling;
- develop extensible, scalable, reliable software for high volume, real-time data processing;
- independent design and of core elements for spatial data processing software solutions;
- participate in discussions on software solution architecture and design;
- integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- working with other team members.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%).
- compensation 50% of the cost of medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- convenient location near m.Maidan Nezalezhnosti.
If you have any questions, want to join EOS team or recommend a specialist, please, feel free to contact me via skype – zaharova_js (Julia).