ASK.fm is looking for an experienced Senior Java developer to join international team.
ASK.fm believes questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, company achieved more than 215 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASK.fm is done through the lens of what other people want to know.
What you get to do:
- Maintain and develop backend for high-load project;
- work closely with the QA, mobile department and administrators team;
- optimize environment and development process for better efficiency.
You need to have:
- Java hands-on 3+ years;
- knowledge and practical experience with Spring, Redis, MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- experience in design of project architecture for high-scalability and high-load system;
- able to design and implement independently features of any complexity;
- writes maintainable code and has experience in writing unit/integration test, doing result oriented code reviews;
- good knowledge of Linux;
- good command of English.
We’d like you to have (preferred)
- Erlang, Kafka, AWS, Docker;
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits.
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.