Fiksu is looking for java developer to enhance their technical team.
Fiksu — leading provider of mobile app marketing products that help app and game marketers reach their user acquisition goals. The company’s patent-pending Programmatic Mobile Demand Platform applies intelligent technology to proprietary big data to master ALL the challenges of mobile advertising — including tracking, optimization, media buying and integration.
«Must have» requirements:
- strong software design skills, knowledge of common design patterns;
- strong experience with highly loaded distributed applications in Java or Scala (thousand+ of requests per second, tens+ gigabytes of processed data per day);
- experience with large distributed NoSQL databases;
- experience with unit/functional/integration tests;
- strong experience with Java8;
- intermediate English (reading/writing, fluent speaking is not a requirement);
- experience with message oriented architecture and micro services;
- experience with relational databases both transactional and analytical;
- understanding of all stages of software development cycle and related automation tools;
«Nice to have» requirements:
- experience with Scala applications;
- experience with profiling of JVM applications and GC tuning;
- experience with any of Kafka, AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS;
- experience with any of Ignite, Flink, Storm, Flume, Kafka Streams;
- experience with any of Docker, Spark, Mesos, Kubernetes;
- experience with AWS Redshift;
- experience with Ruby/Rails code and possibility support it in a short term.
- understand a large repository of code;
- development of new features on Java;
- identify bottlenecks and bugs in existing application, and devise solutions to these problems;
- writing cost effective processing code for Big Data applications.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%).