Aurora Technologies is looking for a talented QA Engineer.
Aurora Technologies is a worldwide media company and an exclusive provider of innovative marketing technologies. We have introduced a completely new approach to B2B cooperation, so our partners receive intelligent marketing solutions that bring profit 24/7.
- Testing web-projects (functional, non-functional, new feature, regression, smoke);
- Create/update test documentation (Test Cases, Check Lists etc);
- Participate in the development and implementation of test strategies.
Required skills & knowledge:
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- 2 years + of experience in Software Testing of web products;
- Experience in testing mobile application and web application on mobile device;
- Experience in design and development test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc);
- Experience in a review of Software Requirements Specification;
- Experience with Bug tracking systems (Jira);
- Experience with DB SQL (basic level);
- Knowledge of testing processes, methodologies and standards;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of internet technologies including familiarity with multiple browsers;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS (basic level);
- Intermediate English;
- Quick learner with the ability and interest to rapidly acquire and apply new technologies;
- Problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Benefits package;
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties;
- Career perspectives;
- Cozy office near metro.