Yola is looking for Personal Assistant
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
- point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, reporting;
- coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary;
- address employees’ queries regarding office management issues;
- hardware, and travel arrangements;
- plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and team buildings.
- fluent English is a must;
- proven experience as an Office Manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant;
- expert level MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- kindness and positive attitude;
- bachelor’s degree or higher.
- income with reference to the rate of $;
- open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- flexible working hours;
- 24 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance compensation (50%).