Are you an experienced PPC Manager and looking for a new challenge? There’s a fantastic opportunity right for you!
Audience Signal is not just a marketing agency. It is a team of specialists with a deep focus and understanding of the clients’ needs, where money is not the top priority, the effectiveness and value of the work the team does to help partners reach success, is what really matters.
If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing marketing company in the country, join today!
Experience / skills:
- marketing background with at least 2+ years of native PPC experience in the following platforms:Google Adwords (including display, remarketing, shopping and video), Bing Ads, Facebook Ads;
- proven experience in managing high-budget PPC campaigns;
- experience in planning and implementing display and retargeting strategies;
- experience in Google Analytics reporting (certification desirable);
- self-motivated with a proactive attitude towards campaign optimisation;
- must be organized and detail-oriented;
- highly accurate grammatical skills;
- creative thinker;
- Intermediate English is must!
- basic knowledge of SEO best practices;
- basic knowledge of UX best practices;
- work experience in gambling, pharm, loans niches.
Responsibilities will include:
- general Paid Search campaign management including Search, Display, Paid Social and Remarketing;
- constantly monitoring trends within the PPC account and acting upon opportunities quickly;
- analysing PPC traffic journeys through the site to highlight areas for improvement;
- analysing paid media campaigns and optimize for reach and ROI;
- identify new area’s of potential growth & implement actions to achieve this.
We are ready to offer:
- dynamic and challenging project;
- paid holiday up to 18 days;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (rest room, coffee, treats);
- convenient office location near the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station;
- young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
- competitive salary.
Looking forward to your CVs with detailed practical cases.