Optellect is looking for talented Product Manager!
Optellect is a place where open-minded, positive and proactive Team players get together to improve themselves and the world around.We are a young and fast growing company of true professionals dedicated to our work and team members.
You need to have:
- at least 2 years of experience as Product/Project Manager;
- deep knowledge of Scrum and experience of successful usage;
- technical background. Being really passionate about product management in IT;
- strong communication skills;
- exceptional organizational skills;
- experience with Data Analysis and Web Analytics;
- successful management of Design and Website Production. Strong UI/UX knowledge.
- deep research and comprehension of different Products in order to identify, prioritize and implement key product requirements;
- “translating” the business and marketing requirements into user stories, technical tasks and specifications;
- using the strategic and tactical goals to create roadmaps for the products;
- direct communication with the project manager to oversee and regulate the expectations for products;
- taking full responsibility for the results to be achieved.
- friendly working environment in international professional team;
- challenging tasks;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with restroom, coffee, treats;
- convenient location near the Universitet metro station.