EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. Company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Product Manager to join the team and help improve a product.
• owning part of EOS Platform features/products and KPIs associated with them;
• developing and maintaining features/ products long-term vision and strategy to achieve it;
• combining usage data, market and user research, and industry best practises to understand and identify user problems and breakthrough opportunities;
• transforming user problems into validated solutions leveraging all possible consumer touch points, products of EOS Platform such as our Website, Email and Customer Experience and other possible means;
• prioritising and leading the delivery of validated solutions while working with peer Product Engineering Scrum team and other important parts of the company;
• measuring the results of changes introduced, deciding and communicating on success or failure, identifying key learnings and integrating them in overall understanding of the owned Area.
You need to have:
• 2+ years of experience in any of these fields: Product Management, Product Design, User Research and/or Product Engineering;
• leadership skills – you are able to come up with a vision and execute it while leading people who you usually have no authority over;
• analytical skills to understand Usage Data;
• understanding of User Research role and process – knowing what it can do and what it can’t and being able to facilitate the elements of the process when needed;
• obsession in learning how things work – we don’t expect you to be an engineer, but we love the super-users;
• passion for the industry of consumer internet products – you are a go-to person in figuring out why all the teens are using this and that;
• familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others.
Привет, я Аня.
Я помогу тебе найти любимую работу.