EOS Data Analytics is looking for an energetic and creative Client Relationships Manager!
EOS Data Analytics provides cloud-based analytics service. The company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information and statistics to make the deepest and the most comprehensive analysis.
- Participate in on-boarding of customer accounts with customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime;
- Educate and promote best practices for leveraging EOS Data Analytics products and services;
- Management and maintenance of all leads and opportunities in CRM;
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on client feedback/insights/wants and needs to the Product Team;
- Prospect qualification, opportunity identification, customer positioning, proposal development and closing;
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand LandViewer, use throughout the account;
- Achieve high subscription renewal rates for assigned customer portfolio through diligent and proactive communication and customer experience management.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- 1+ years of experience in customer success, account management or customer service within the software industry;
- SaaS account management experience is preferable;
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a customer account base;
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding customer requirements and addressing their needs;
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Landviewers’ benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements;
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end users in the remote-sensing industry;
- Experience with CRM systems such as Pipedrive and Zoho.
- Income with reference to the rate of $;
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- A social package, including gym membership, medical insurance compensation (50%).