TrafficDNA is looking for a talented and goal-oriented Content Writer to help in promotion of company’s projects.
You are expected to have strong knowledge in creating communication content (website content, email templates, blog posts content, social media profiles, marketing materials) and be able to cooperate closely with marketing and project management team.
Company will rely on your pro-activity and professional effort in order to achieve positive organic growth.
- advanced level of English – as a MUST;
- at least 2 years of experience working as a copywriter, content writer, technical writer;
- able to write various types of texts, e.g. press releases, articles, content for social media, texts for infographics etc;
- good writing, editing, and brainstorming skills with an aptitude for creative thinking;
- ability to comprehend technical content and quickly learn new material;
- ability to perform tasks with strict adherence to deadlines;
- ability to prioritize work and switch between tasks quickly and efficiently;
- understanding of SEO practices is preferred.
- creating a content/editorial plan;
- create catchy, interesting content for websites, landing pages, social media, marketing materials on a wide range of topics;
- ensure consistency of company tone and voice across all platforms;
- help team brainstorm and develop ideas for digital marketing campaigns;
- be involved in social media marketing;
- search for relevant topics that might be interesting for our site visitors.
- opportunity for professional development within the company;
- comfortable office in the city center: chillout area, game room, kitchen, coffee machine;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- annual corporate events;
- compensation of the cost of foreign language courses and sports;
- corporate medical insurance.