Yola is looking for a Customer Support Specialist. You will provide technical support to Yola’s direct customers, as well as second level support to Yola’s partners.
Who we are:
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 13M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola’s solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
You should definitely have:
- Excellent English written language skills;
- Experience providing technical support via email and live chat;
- Excellent people skills, including patience and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical end-users in a clear and understandable way;
- Experience logging bug reports that enable engineering teams to replicate issues reported by end-users and partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage your time effectively and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
It would be useful if you had:
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience with both B2B and B2B Support;
- Some experience with web design.
Your responsibilities might include (but will not be limited to):
- Replying to emails from Yola end users and partners (first and second level support);
- Covering our live chat channel, which services both Yola end users and partners;
- Filing bug reports;
- Participating in Slack channels (company online chat) to both assist and receive assistance from other support team members;
- Making yourself familiar with new developments, changes and feature releases on the Yola platform and being prepared to support both partners and end users in utilizing these features;
- Responding to customers via social media (Facebook and Twitter);
- Assisting in developing support documentation for users and partners;
- Assisting in on-boarding new partners as they launch the Yola’s software to their end users;
- Night shifts will be required.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy, and technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- Flexible schedule 7a.m.-14p.m/14p.m.-21p.m./21p.m.-7a.m.;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- A social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).