EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine — Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites — both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
EOS SAR develops SAR payloads for a constellation of remote sensing satellites. Our goal is to provide high-quality images and actionable analytics of any location on Earth!
EOS SAR is looking for Embedded Developer
- development of control system for the spacecraft payload;
- development and debugging of the payload firmware;
- testing of central and peripheral MCU operation and their interaction;
- development of schematics for payload control circuits;
- development of the payload concept of operations (conops);
- selection and testing of interfaces (including inter-block and payload-satellite platform);
- Higher education in electronics/electrical engineering/radio engineering or related;
- 3+ years embedded firmware development;
- Experience with ARM microprocessors;
- Experience with C / C++, RTOS/ Linux / Unix platform;
- Experience working with RT-Thread ecosystem, state machines and management of embedded devices;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Intermediate English
- work with a global brand in a dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance, and other benefits;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation for foreign language courses and sports sections.