EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine — Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya.
Aspectum Project, as a part of EOS Data Analytics, is a Cloud Platform for Location Business Intelligence. Aspectum allows transforming business data into geospatial data in the format of points, lines, and polygons, providing high-quality visualization and powerful analytics for converting it into valuable business outcomes.
Aspectum is looking for a Senior GIS Specialist to join its team.
- participate in Aspectum driven projects, such as proof of concept research projects, cases, product development;
- participate in the scoping, development, and writing of project proposals;
- participate in the scoping, execution, and documentation of broad-scale assessments that cover spatial data processing, image processing, geoinformatics projects;
- closely communicate with business team in pre-sales activities
- Bachelor Master`s degree or equivalent professional experience in GIS, Cartography, Geodesy, Geography, Social Science, Urban Studies or any relevant discipline;
- Proficiency with ArcGIS Desktop (Pro) or QGIS
- Database management: PostgreSQL + Postgis preferable
- Web Mapping tools and technologies: ArcGIS Online, Carto, Kepler GL, Leaflet, Mapbox GL JS
- Data processing: Python
- Proficiency in spatial analysis
- Cartographic design skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in GIS or information management field;
- Presence of any relevant portfolio (GitHub account, web based-dashboard, OSM mapper profile, published maps, blog) is a strong asset;
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing needs and responsibilities;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently;
- Ability to learn new concepts/build technical skills quickly;
- Upper-intermediate English or higher
- Public speaking skills
- best in class cloud based GIS solution
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations (20 working days per year);
- compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each).