Together Networks is looking for Investment Analyst.
Together Networks is a market leader in the casual segment of the online dating industry. It units 110 million member base across 50 countries on 4 continents.
The candidate must possess:
- knowledge of the main investment metrics (captable, multiplies, financial modeling, DCF, scenario and synergy effects analysis, etc.);
- solid understanding of digital project metrics (CPI, LTV, CPL, Fill Rate, ROMI, etc.);
- the ability to conduct dialogue with investors, investment banks, advisors, etc;
- experience writing marketing documents (memos, decks, teasers, etc.);
- higher education in a technical/economic area; MBA, FCCA, CFA are accepted;
- work experience of 5 years or more in an analogous position at an investment bank or fund with a focus on E-commerce, Edtech, Big Data, SaaS, and/or incubators for startups;
- experience with platforms for founders/investors (Pitchbook, Cruchbase, etc.);
- working language – English.
- scouting and screening of new investment projects; meetings with project founders, preliminary negotiations;
- business planning and evaluation of new investment projects; due diligence;
- structuring of buy/sell side deals;
- preparation and presentation of existing businesses to external and internal stakeholders.
The company offers:
- large-scale projects with unlimited growth potential;
- a comfortable office in the city center;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- 50% compensation for gym membership and sick leave;
- corporate health insurance (the company compensates up to 50% of the cost);
- the opportunity to attend conferences, demo days, and meetings at company expense.