ASK.fm is looking for a Java developer to join international team.
ASK.fm believes questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, company achieved more than 215 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASK.fm is done through the lens of what other people want to know.
- maintain and develop backend for high-load project;
- work closely with the QA, mobile department and administrators team;
- optimize environment and development process for better efficiency.
- Java hands-on 2+ years;
- knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- practical experience with Git, Spring, Redis, SQL;
- experience in writing unit/integration tests;
- Intermediate English.
- AWS, Docker;
- Kafka, Spark.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.