Maxpay is looking for experienced Machine Learning Risk Analyst.
If you are working with Machine Learning algorithms, surely know Python, R and you want to develop algorithms for the risk system — you should apply!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
- bachelor’s Degree or higher is required;
- working proficiency in languages Python and R;
- practical experience of using Machine Learning algorithms: Deep Learning (Neural Networks), distributed Random Forest (DRF), Generalized Linear Model (GLM), Gradient Boosting Machine (GBM), Naïve Bayes Classifier, Stacked Ensembles, XGBoost;
- experience with models with unbalanced classes;
- experience in business context;
- solid understanding of basics in probability and statistics;
- intermediate or upper-intermediate English.
- graduate in quantitative scientific, engineering and/or mathematical discipline (Mathematics generally, Statistics/Probability, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Experimental Psychology, Chemistry, etc.) –demonstrable deep knowledge in quantitative principles;
- experience in working with H2O framework;
- experience in working closely with business subject matter experts to achieve business outcomes;
- experience in contributing to data monetization strategy;
- ability to appreciate business questions, not just the science;
- experience with direct customer interactions.
What you will do:
- develop algorithms for the risk system;
- implement machine learning algorithms;
- analyze and process historical data;
- train data models;
- evaluate effectiveness of algorithms and data models;
- proactively contribute to new fraud prevention strategies;
- account management of customers;
- preparing analytical reports on company management request.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%);
- office in the center of Kiev.