Boxmode Team is looking for an initiative PPC specialist to join them!
Boxmode is a brand new website builder that offers the optimal set of tools for your online project, big or small. Thanks to its remarkable scalability, users can effectively obtain any type of online presence, ranging from promotional landing pages to comprehensive business websites and online stores. The ease of use, variety of embedded assets, and plenty of useful integrations make Boxmode perfect for beginners and pros alike.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of successful PPC experience (international markets);
- advanced user of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- familiarity with Google Optimize and Google Data Studio;
- experience with technical specification creation (for example, experience with enhanced ecommerce implementation);
- basic understanding of UX;
- be attentive to details and self-organized;
- ability to work independently with desire and willingness to take responsibility.
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification and Google Ads Certification;
- experience with Google Marketing Platform;
- experience with retargeting and CPA networks;
- experience with ad automation systems (Marin Software, Kenshoo etc.);
- experience with Google Ads Scripts.
- launch, optimize and scale advertising campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, Video, GSP), Facebook Ads, LinkendIn Ads;
- implement & ensure proper tracking and attribution;
- ordering and validating the ad materials with production team (copywriter and designer);
- launch and analyze tests for CRO improvement;
- monitor and report performance of campaigns.
- friendly working environment in professional team;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year;
- fully paid sick leave;
- 50% compensation for English classes, sport & medical insurance;
- compensation of business trips and work-related events participation;
- corporate events and team-building.