Boxmode is looking for Senior PR Specialist.
Boxmode is an all-in-one solution for building outstanding websites in a variety of niches. Modern templates, handy widgets, and intuitive drag and drop — that’s all you need to power your idea, regardless of your tech skills.
Education: Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, or related.
- Proven work experience as a content creator (please provide a link to your portfolio and CV);
- Proofreading skills or certification are preferable;
- Upper-intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and content strategies;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- Basic understanding of SEO and Web Traffic Metrics;
- Experience in creating business-oriented product branding and PR content;
- Experience in Employer branding/Founder branding and/or corporate SMM;
- Attention to details.
- Prepare comprehensive PR and content strategies that align with the company strategy;
- Optimize the SMM strategy;
- Develop a relationship with foreign media (US/EU Markets);
- Develop and manage content on all corporate social media channels and blog;
- Monitor, track, and document content results as well as analyze data, returns, and responses;
- Designing and reviewing the online content in media announcements and media kits;
- Assist in developing a brand strategy and implementing it across all marketing channels;
- Checking and managing content that is produced for the website and social media channels;
- Find and manage external content creators and influencers.
- 20 days of paid vacation per year, available after 6th month of work;
- fully paid sick leave;
- compensation of business trips and work-related events participation;
- English language courses compensation (or in-house classes available);
- 50% of medical insurance compensation;
- other compensations and remunerations according to Boxmode social package.