Yola is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Channel Products team. This position will coordinate a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts and external partners to optimize and pursue platform roadmap objectives.
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola’s solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa and in Ukraine.
- work with Yola’s application partners to ensure seamless integration of external products, including eCommerce, Advertising and Do It For Me (DIFM) services;
- collaborate with cloud providers on channel specific white label integrations;
- ensure transactional integrity across integrations and platforms;
- work closely with Partner Support team to debug problems and identify opportunities for improvement;
- work with Business Development and Account Management teams to support new and existing B2B customers;
- from time to time, assist in the preparation of responses to RFPs and develop product pricing and positioning strategies;
- evaluate new integration and partnership opportunities to define business cases that inform roadmap and prioritization;
- collaborate with Engineering to define clear and actionable requirements specifications and User Stories;
- create documentation: API, integration guides, partner support materials etc.
- 5+ years of product management experience;
- the ideal candidate will have experience with software as a service (SaaS) products as well as B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models;
- solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, including experience working with and developing RESTful APIs;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and the leadership skills to execute complex initiatives that span internal and external teams;
- good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives;
- skilled at mapping platform architectures and process flows and converting these into requirements specifications as well as documentation for integration partners;
- product Marketing experience would be advantageous;
- experience with Cloud Provider platforms, control panels and billing systems a strong plus.
What we offer:
- opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy, and technologies;
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).