If you are a Product Manager passionate about payment products and you got deep expertise in card products, here’s the position in Maxpay just for you!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The service was launched in 2014 by a professional team with over 10 years experience in e-commerce. The company works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia.
- product management experience (2+ years);
- successful experience in launching a card product;
- demonstrable organizational and project management skills;
- ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high
- level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team;
- fintech experience is a plus.
- develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- create & launch new features;
- launch products or features as part of a consumer product;
- drive the execution of a single product and projects for the Product Management area;
- ensures business needs are being met;
- support product implementation.
- comfortable office in the heart of Kiev (near Maidan Nezalezhnosti station);
- competitive income related to USD rate;
- oppportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses;
- corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- attending conferences at the expense of the company;
- big corporate library;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.