EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine — Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites — both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Product Manager for API to join the team.
- manage a suite of API’s currently supporting both internal and external customers;
- write API documentation and marketing materials articulating business value and benefits;
- prioritize potential initiatives by understanding alignment with business strategy and value generated for current and future users;
- launch API products in coordination with senior stakeholders, engineers, designers, marketing, sales and support;
- identify, collect, and analyze metrics to measure product success;
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and identify new opportunities.
You need to have:
- experience in industry API design specifications and proficient in API troubleshooting;
- technical understanding or openness to learn about large distributed systems, API technology and infrastructure;
- excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
As a plus:
- 2+ years of commercial experience working within product management on API or developer portals
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees and other benefits;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.