Traffic DNA is a fast growing online marketing company that operates as a full-service advertising agency for its clients is looking for Product Manager.
Constantly striving for excellence and following the latest marketing trends, we offer a wide variety of innovative advertising solutions and help our partners build their online marketing campaigns with maximum efficiency.
- experience in working as a Business Analyst (1+) for the tech company;
- advanced level of written and spoken English;
- knowledge of Business Analysis Theory;
- knowledge of Scrum methodology;
- strong client management skills;
- basic technical and engineering knowledge;
- strong soft skills: communication, problem-solving, analytical, systems thinking and functional decomposition skills, self-organization and attention to detail, time-management skills;
- ability to speak «the same language» with developers and designers;
- experience in gathering requirements (personal sessions, scoping calls, analyzing documentation from the customer, etc.);
- understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- understanding of Waterfall methodology.
Will be an advantage:
- writing of software requirement specification in the form of User stories, Use cases;
- experience in using Jira & Confluence;
- experience in drawing UML, Flow diagrams;
- reading API documentation (swagger);
- client communication (USA/Europe).
- business and competitors analysis with the aim to find the best tech solution for a client’s needs;
- stakeholders management to gather requirements, limitations, priorities, etc;
- writing of user stories and acceptance criteria and its improvement based on close
- cooperation with development and design teams;
- defining the detailed customer requirements and their translation into software requirements;
- product backlog management and other Agile (scrum) activities in the role of a PO;
- priorities management for the project based on communication with all involved Stakeholders.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- paid vacation 20 working days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- 50% compensation for medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses compensation;
- foreign language courses and sport sections compensation;
- corporate and team building events.