EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine — Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites — both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Project Coordinator to join the team and help improve a product.
- сoordination of EOS custom projects delivery by our team of GIS and Data Science specialists;
- developing and maintaining features/ projects long-term vision and strategy to achieve it;
- combining usage data, market and user research, and industry best practices to understand and identify user problems and breakthrough opportunities;
- transforming user problems into validated solutions;
- prioritizing and leading the delivery of validated solutions while working with peer Product — Engineering Scrum team and other important parts of the company;
- measuring the results of changes introduced, deciding and communicating on success or failure, identifying key learnings and integrating them in overall understanding of the owned Area;
- communication with sales team and customer to identify project requirements, review delivered milestones and manage change requests;
- prepare project budget and cost estimates
You need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in any of these fields: Project Management/Coordination, Product Management, Product Design, User Research and/or Product Engineering;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English;
- leadership skills – you are able to come up with a vision and execute it while leading people who you usually have no authority over;
- analytical skills to understand Usage Data;
- understanding of User Research role and process – knowing what it can do and what it can’t and being able to facilitate the elements of the process when needed;
- obsession in learning how things work – we don’t expect you to be an engineer, but we love the super-users;
- familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others.
Would be good to have:
- Experience in geodesy, kartografi, gis, data sciences, agriculture software or agronomy
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.