Boxmode Team is looking for Project Manager to join them!
Boxmode is a brand new website builder that offers the optimal set of tools for your online project, big or small. Thanks to its remarkable scalability, users can effectively obtain any type of online presence, ranging from promotional landing pages to comprehensive business websites and online stores. The ease of use, variety of embedded assets, and plenty of useful integrations make Boxmode perfect for beginners and pros alike.
Boxmode’s partnership with NING, who has been providing tools for community building and management for over 15 years, makes it suitable for creating custom social networks.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management;
- Experience in managing several teams simultaneously;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English both written and oral;
- Goal-oriented mindset with a strong bias for action;
- Oriented to scale but being able to make pragmatic choices;
- Experience in forming business value-oriented teams;
- Leadership attitude, meaning ability to encourage, motivate and lead people by example within daily interactions;
- Excellent understanding of agile projects life-cycle;
- Ability to discuss technical/architecture topics with Product Owner and Architect;
- Proven experience with different Agile methodologies, like SCRUM and Kanban;
- Experience with task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Atlassian stack);
- Experience to successfully lead remote or distributed teams.
Preferred additional qualifications:
- Understanding of web applications architecture;
- Experience in process modeling and description;
- Technical background in any programming language;
- Familiarity with OKR-based goal setting system.
What is your contribution?
- You will closely work with software architect, product owners, development manager to make development process as efficient as possible;
- In coop with Delivery Manager setup Scrum processes;
- Help project mangers follow Scrum, e.g. tasks decomposition, validate task descriptions, determine sprint goals etc.;
- Continue scaling/adjusting development team;
- Provide development team organizational leadership;
- Be an expert in product discussion, have own opinion and help to translate product goals into engineering goals.
- Extensive career opportunities, mentoring;
- Young and friendly team of professionals;
- 50% compensation for English classes, sport & medical insurance;
- Corporate events and team-building;
- Comfortable office with (lounge zone, coffee, treats);
- Convenient office location near the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station.