Maxpay is looking for an experienced Business Analyst!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The service was launched in 2014 by a professional team with over 10 years experience in e-commerce. The company works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia.
Candidate should have:
- experience in the business analysis/project management for 2-3 years;
- experience in payment processing, billing or banking — 1year;
- strong understanding of cards processing, alternative payment methods and wire transfers;
- knowledge of metrics aprove ratio (AR), chargeback ratio, fraud ratio;
- ability to read API documentation and write requirments for new integrations;
- good analytical and critical thinking, attention to details;
- understading of PSD2 and SCA requirements;
- experience/understanding of SDLC and willing to structorise and optimize processes;
- intermediate level in English;
- experience of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence);
- good communication skills.
- work with technical team to deliver new integrations and supoport old ones;
- monitoring of key service metrics on daily basis;
- prioritizing and evaluating current task stack, collecting and describing requirments;
- delivering optimization of internal tools and services;
- manage team of product amangers and BA;
- communicating and solving issues with external and internal clients.
- comfortable office in the heart of Kiev;
- competitive income related to USD rate;
- oppportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses;
- corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- attending conferences at the expense of the company;
- big corporate library;
- 20 working r days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.