We are looking for a talented software engineer with the main purpose to develop and maintain a new distributed web application using AWS solutions.
Your responsibilities include interpreting stakeholder requirements, planning and designing software and database architecture. Software development, debugging and testing, code review. Analysis of its complexity and reliability. Writing supporting documentation.
The key features of the system are geospatial data analysis and conversion and reach visualization tools. Data source is photogrammetry and satellite images, binary files from radar and lidar technologies.
The system intends using 3rdparty services for remote data processing.
Be familiar with the following technologies and solutions:
- FastApi Framework;
- Microservices Architecture;
- CI/CD using Gitlab;
- Experience in Client-Server Applications development;
- Strong knowledge of AWS Services (EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, SQS);
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming;
- Strong knowledge of web services technologies;
- SCRUM Agile practice;
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity.
Would be a benefit:
- Experience with development using Flask Framework ;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies (Elastic DB) and Graph database technologies (Neo4j);
- Knowledge of libraries for Machine Learning and high performance math calculations (Numpy, SciPy, scikit-learn, etc.);
- High Load Systems developing experience.
- Possibility to cooperate with a product company;
- Challenging tasks;
- Paid holiday up to 20 days;
- Paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and team-building.