ASK.fm is a global social network, that was created in 2010 to ask and answer the questions from your friends, interesting personalities, stars and famous bloggers.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 350 million people together across more than 150 countries.
Now ASK.fm is looking for experienced Manual QA Engineer!
- design test cases/check lists/User Guides and/or other business documentation in English;
- plan test activities and assignments;
- testing assigned tasks with real mobile devices (both iOS and Android);
- acceptance, regression and smoke testing;
- log tests results and document test cases/check lists.
- 3+ years in IT industry;
- 2+ years experience in Mobile Testing;
- ability to design and maintain test cases/checklists/requirements;
- working experience in Jira, Confluence,
- practical experience working in Agile and fast-paced projects.
- working experience with MySQL, Android studio, Xcode;
- practical experience with API testing.
What we offer:
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%).