EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and independent QA Engineer (Web + Mobile).
EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine — Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites — both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- understanding of the software development life cycle;
- understanding of the methodology and specifics of mobile testing (iOS / Android) and WEB applications (client-server architecture);
- experience in compiling test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists and bug reports);
- English at a level sufficient to read / write technical documentation (not lower than Intermediate);
- experience with bug tracking systems (preferably JIRA);
- experience with BrowserStack (especially in mobile testing) will be plus;
- REST API testing experience (preferably Postman or another tools);
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- experience with Jenkins will be plus;
- experience with TestRail will be plus;
- experience in Unix systems.
- Main goals:
- conducting manual testing (WEB priority), running previously written automatic tests (Jenkins) and analyzing reports;
- identification of errors, writing reports on the results of testing;
- test planning and evaluation, writing test cases;
- preparation of technical documentation;
- active interaction with the project team.
Your amazing benefits would be:
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (20 working days per year);
- compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each).