Maxpay is looking for experienced Risk Analyst!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
- experience in Payment industry or in Risk management;
- solid understanding of basics in statistics;
- experience working with large, complex datasets;
- advanced MS Excel;
- intermediate or upper-intermediate English.
- Tableau knowledge;
- Python or R knowledge;
- experience of direct interactions with customer.
- ability to work in a team and learn quickly;
- positive, pro-active and self-motivated;
- analytical mindset and logical thinking;
- passionate about learning big data;
- innovative in you work knowledge seeking.
What you will do:
- statistical analysis of data;
- reporting and dashboard creation;
- Covery and Maxpay monitoring alerts handling;
- tuning of risk models in Covery;
- onboarding, integration and support Covery customers.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- training, conferences, courses;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%);
- convenient office location near Park Landscape Alley.