Maxpay is looking for an energetic Sales Manager!
Maxpay is SaaS fraud prevention and risk assessment solution that helps merchants to protect their online business from various types of fraud and reduces operational overhead by up to 95%. Covery brings together event chain analysis, feature engineering, rule management, and machine learning to obtain the most accurate results. The solution is fully customizable and suitable for any industry, merchant business model or traffic source.
As a Sales manager, you’ll be in charge of the extension of a client base in the European market within such industries as PSPs/ Banking, E-commerce, Online high-risk.
- minimum 2-3 Years of experience in sales or business development; experience in SaaS, B2B (most likely but not mandatory in fintech, banking, payments, e-commerce or high-risk industries);
- a bachelor degree, preferably in management, business communications, banking;
- experience in developing business cases, sales forecasting;
- knowledge of basic tools for lead generation, processing and nurturing;
- ability to find a correct approach to each customer and his business needs;
- strong negotiation and objection handling skills;
- passionate about solving problems, especially those that will bring success to the account and the individual customer;
- goal-oriented, easy learning, self-motivated and friendly;
- customer-focused and open-minded;
- tech-savvy (Experience with HubSpot, or a similar CRM);
- english – fluent (both – oral and written).
We are ready to offer:
- dynamic and challenging tasks;
- paid holidays;
- paid sick leave;
- corporate events and team-building;
- full social package;
- сomfortable office with good quality coffee, treats, vending machines;
- сonvenient office location near the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station;
- young and friendly staff, a team of professionals;
- competitive salary pegged to the dollar (is based on the results of the interview and the level of the candidate).