EOS Data Analytics is looking for an energetic and creative Sales Specialist!
The main responsibility of this position is providing aggressive direct sales of the SaaS product for agriculture industry, understanding user’s needs, finding success stories to develop the app functions.
EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine — Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites — both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
- Must have 3+ years sales experience of IT solutions for corporate clients (agriculture software is a plus);
- Strong computer skills;
- Fluent English;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical writing abilities;
- Excellent customer service, time management, and project organization skills;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Maintain a helpful and positive approach to all client and colleague interactions.
- Team player;
- Lead by example;
- Quality and end result focused;
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- Participation in development and provide sales program/strategy for SaaS products;
- Perform market research and segmentation;
- Identify/grow sales opportunities;
- Generate leads, active selling and closure of deals through the targeted selling of company’s product and services;
- Attract new clients (building client’s database, cold calling, product presentations, negotiations on commercial issues, etc.)
- Understanding client requirements and how our solutions can benefit their
- processes with little or no adaptation/change;
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle — inbound & outbound prospecting, pilot deployment, negotiations & deal closure;
- Find scalable ways to prospect and reach decision makers;
- Work closely with the product team to make sure customers are extremely happy with the product;
- Manage relevant accounts and actively maintain CRM;
- Proven track record of closing leads, exceeding sales quota goals and managing sales pipeline.
- Complex and interesting product;
- Career perspectives;
- Competitive salary + bonus system;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Benefits package (сompensation 50% of medical insurance, foreign language courses and sport sections);
- Bonuses from the company, support in difficult personal situations;
- Comfortable office (tea, coffee, relax room);
- Team building & corporate parties.