Genome is everything users need from the traditional banks, but safer, faster, and completely online.
We are a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania.
Genome is a B2B/B2C EU-oriented company, which offers personal, business, and merchant account opening, payment processing, money exchange, internal, SEPA, and SWIFT transfers, as well as other banking operations completely online. Clients can manage all their funds and accounts within our smart dashboard, which is in a desktop version, or through an app on Android and iOS.
We invite an experienced Sales Specialist to join our team!
- Meet and exceed monthly sales objectives:
- Prospect, qualify and sell to potential customers and investigate selling opportunities within new segments and markets;
- Contact cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings and presentations;
- Close sales and develop a future sales plan for additional services that will further benefit your customer base;
- Regularly and effectively communicate prospect status within the sales cycle;
work closely with the product development team in order to come up with a specific Value Proposition for a Customer - Business Segment and for a specific merchant to meet its business needs;
- Implement new sales strategies and organize sales channels;
improve sales processes;
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure all sales are properly generated, processed efficiently, and activated quickly to achieve high levels of merchant satisfaction.
- 2+ Years of experience in sales, and business development;
- Experience in developing business cases, and sales forecasting;
- The ability and willingness to close sales and follow up with prospective merchants;
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies and operational business cycles of prospective merchants;
- Results-driven approach;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Independent ability to develop and maintain networking and business relationships:
- Knowledge in FinTech, e-commerce, and overall online business ecosystem;
- Fluent English and good Russian would be an advantage.
Join Genome to get:
- Valuable insights and experience of how fintech operates;
- A respectable salary with your efforts appreciated by colleagues and the
- A team of professionals, eager to help each other in developing the best product for online finance management, there is;
- An opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge to improve the Genome in ways you see fit.
- Motivational bonus system depending on your sales results;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Reimbursement of English language course expenses partially;
- Reimbursement of the sports center's subscription expenses partially;
- Covering expenses for participation in professional events.