Genome is everything users need from the traditional banks, but safer, faster, and completely online.
We are a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania.
Genome is a B2B/B2C EU-oriented company, which offers personal, business, and merchant account opening, payment processing, money exchange, internal, SEPA, and SWIFT transfers, as well as other banking operations completely online. Clients can manage all their funds and accounts within our smart dashboard in a desktop version or through an app on Android and iOS.
Now, we are searching for a Risk Specialist to join our team!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- chargeback and fraud monitoring;
- effective business communication with the acquirers;
- disputes handling in VROL;
- suggest ideas on adjusting/setting up the rules in an internal anti-fraud system for minimizing the risks;
- implement new risk preventive measures in view of official Visa regulations;
- handle representing the process of chargebacks;
- create mitigation plans for the acquirers.
What do we expect you to bring?
- 1+ years in the Risk Management in Fin Tech company;
- English – intermediate;
- good knowledge of analytical and visualization tools (Excel, Tableau) – is a plus;
- good analytical skills;
- good Problem-solving skills;
- ability to perform in a self-manageable manner within set timeboxing.
- friendly working environment in an international professional team;
- challenging tasks;
- 20-working day paid vacation, paid sick leave.