Head Of Product
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. The service was launched in 2014 by a professional team with over 10 years of experience in e-commerce. The company works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, the USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Asia.
We invite an experienced HEAD OF PRODUCT to join our team!
- Development and improvement of product strategies and product roadmap for e-commerce;
- Product life cycle management includes requirements gathering, release planning, development, testing and implementation;
- Ensuring a balanced team to achieve overall product and project execution;
- Collaborate with development, finance, and sales teams to achieve established product goals;
- Monitoring the competitive environment and analyzing user needs to ensure product competitiveness.
Important in the experience:
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in the e-commerce industry within the last 3 years;
- Knowledge of the market of payment services and electronic commerce;
- Knowledge of the payment card industry of international payment systems;
- Experience and knowledge in crypto payments;
- Work experience and knowledge in alternative payment methods;
- Experience in Google pay and Apple pay;
- Work experience and knowledge of integration protocols;
- High communication and leadership skills to manage a team;
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, requirements and strategies;
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions;
- Knowledge of the English language at a level that allows you to conduct business negotiations and communicate with foreign partners
- Knowledge of PCI DSS standards
- Knowledge of EMVCo protocols and 3D Secure, PSD2 technologies will be considered a plus.
- The ability to work remotely;
- Availability of corporate health insurance and other compensations (as part of the social package);
- Maximum involvement in all processes;
- The possibility of attending conferences at the expense of the company.