EOS Data Analytics is a software company that works in the commercial space niche, with the main office in the USA and development centers in Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya).
We are developing a digital online platform for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data retrieved from satellites.
Using regular and custom algorithms, the system creates solutions to the challenges in business development and planet preservation. The tools developed by our team provide individual analytical solutions in agriculture, forestry, oil & gas, alternative energy, and other industries.
Our key products:
Crop Monitoring, a satellite-driven online platform for precision agriculture.
Forest Monitoring, a software for remote management of forest stands thanks to satellite monitoring.
Land Viewer, an online tool for working with satellite data.
Our team is looking for professionals who will help us bring space closer to humans and make their daily lives easier thanks to faster and better-informed decisions.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of web design experience;
- Strong knowledge of the designer toolset (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Knowledge of Google slides / Microsoft Powerpoint;
- Strong knowledge of user interface patterns for web, mobile (responsive/adaptive design);
- Strong skills in UI design (core principles of composition, color, typography, iconography to create well-crafted visual and functional design);
- Experience creating and managing libraries and style guides;
- Understanding of basic UX design principles and methodologies;
- Knowledge of printing design;
- Attention to details and pixels;
- Strong time-management and self-organization skills;
- Portfolio of relevant design works.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Motion design / 3D;
- Experience in creating custom illustrations;
- Basic front-end knowledge (general rules);
- Understanding of basic SEO principles (general rules).
- Work closely with Product Designers, Marketers, Developers;
- Create design of websites to improve user experience and conversion rates;
- Create, maintain and update design systems (guidelines, templates, libraries of styles, etc);
- Prepare promo materials for various marketing channels and formats (banners, emails etc);
- Create presentations for external and internal usage;
- Create visual content for PR campaigns.
We care about our specialists:
- Medical insurance;
- Financial compensation for taking part in sport activities;
- Fully-paid sick leave certificates and 20 days of paid vacation;
- Flexible start of working day and financial compensation for coaching and psychologist therapy sessions;
- Free fruit, yoghurts, cookies, and other snacks in the office;
Gratitude and recognition:
- Performance and salary review every 6 to 12 months;
- Corporate gifts on special occasions (birthday, anniversary of working at EOS DA, starting a family, birth of a child);
- Financial support in a critical situation.
- Individual budget for 1 year for professional development (attending conferences, training sessions, workshops, courses);
- Paid business trips and financial compensation for attending language courses;
- Free access to corporate library, online courses, lectures by Noosphere experts plus you can order books;
- Chance to take part in meetups as a member or speaker and exchange knowledge.
- Team buildings, corporate events, quizzes;
- Social activities initiated by our employees;
- Support for children with special needs, aid to animals, eco initiatives.