Genome is an Electronic Money Institution based in Vilnius, Lithuania, and is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania.
Genome provides online financial services: opening personal and business bank accounts, currency exchange, payment processing services for merchant with support of alternative payment methods.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of web services;
- knowledge of JSON, HTML/CSS;
- hands-on experience with Rest API testing;
- familiar with Jira, Confluence;
- strong knowledge of the theory of testing;
- expertise in reviewing requirements;
- solid experience in writing test documentation;
- well organized and detail-oriented;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- experience in manual testing of iOS/Android apps;
- basic knowledge of Java;
- experience with CI/CD (Jenkins);
- experience in banking, payment systems, and services.
As a Manual QA Engineer in Genome you will:
- deal with a challenging project - test the provider of payment services;
- perform API testing;
- test Web/iOS/Android applications;
- review software requirements;
- write test documentation;
- communicate with dev/product teams.
professional and friendly team;
ability to work remotely (according to the project policy);
professional development (participation in conferences, external and internal trainings, the ability to use the corporate knowledge base and library);
competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
challenging tasks and work in an international professional team;
ability to influence on project and technologies;
compensation for sick lists and regular vacations (paid vacation, paid sick leave);
compensation of English classes, sport, and hobby (50%);
compensation 50% of the cost of medical insurance.