Covery is a global risk management platform helping online companies prevent fraud, mitigate risks, and grow revenue.
Covery was created in 2016 by the team of talented risk managers and data scientists with 10+ years of experience of risk mitigation in low- and high-risk industries.
We work with customers all over the world, with the greatest focus on Europe.
Business issues that can be solved with Covery: regulatory compliance, responsible gaming, KYC&KYB procedure automation, transaction analysis, risk management, chargeback mitigation, payment fraud, account theft, device emulation, and many others.
- 1 year experience on the Analyst or similar position;
- solid understanding of basics in statistics;
- experience working with large, complex datasets;
- advanced MS Excel;
- upper-intermediate English.
- experience in Payment industry or in Risk management;
- Tableau/Power BI knowledge;
- Python or R knowledge;
- experience of direct interactions with customer.
- ability to work in a team and learn quickly;
- positive, pro-active and self-motivated;
- analytical mindset and logical thinking;
- passionate about learning big data;
- innovative in you work knowledge seeking.
What you will do:
- statistical analysis of data;
- reporting and dashboard creation;
- Covery monitoring alerts handling;
- tuning of risk models in Covery;
- onboarding, integration and support Covery customers.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%);
- remote work.