Covery is a global risk management platform helping online companies prevent fraud, mitigate risks, and grow revenue.
Covery was created in 2016 by the team of talented risk managers and data scientists with 10+ years of experience of risk mitigation in low- and high-risk industries.
We work with customers all over the world, with the greatest focus on Europe.
Business issues that can be solved with Covery: regulatory compliance, responsible gaming, KYC&KYB procedure automation, transaction analysis, risk management, chargeback mitigation, payment fraud, account theft, device emulation, and many others.
We are looking for an QA Engineer to join our team!
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of web products;
- knowledge of API testing principles, Postman;
- understanding and experience of working with JSON, HTML/CSS;
- experience with Jira, Confluence;
- knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- requirements testing experience;
- English — Intermediate.
It will be a plus:
- experience in testing anti-fraud systems;
- experience in testing SaaS;
- basic understanding Java/PHP.
What you will do:
- manual testing of a web application (frontend, backend);
- requirements review;
- bug reporting;
- maintenance of test documentation;
- running autotests (Jenkins) and analyzing test reports;
- production release support;
- close communication with the product and developers teams.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- training, conferences, courses;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%).