Customer Success Manager
EOS Data Analytics is a software company that works in the commercial space niche, with the main office in the USA and development centers in Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya).
We are developing a digital online platform for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data retrieved from satellites. Using regular and custom algorithms, the system creates solutions to the challenges in business development and planet preservation. The tools developed by our team provide individual analytical solutions in agriculture, forestry, oil & gas, alternative energy, and other industries.
Our key products:
- EOSDA Crop Monitoring, a satellite-driven online platform for precision agriculture.
- EOSDA Forest Monitoring, a software for remote management of forest stands thanks to satellite monitoring.
- EOSDA LandViewer, an online tool for working with satellite data.
Our team is looking for professionals who will help us bring space closer to humans and make their daily lives easier thanks to faster and better-informed decisions.
Currently we are looking for an energetic and Customer Success Manager!
- 1+ years providing technical support at SAAS company;
- Previous experience working with ticket systems and chats;
- Skill for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it;
- Skill in effectively and efficiently troubleshooting technical bugs in software and platforms;
- Support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance update;
- Written upper-intermediate or advanced English and Spanish/Portuguese;
- Loving providing support and being passionate about solving problems.
- You’ll be focused on assessing, managing, and solving tickets tied to all main features of the Crop Monitoring platform and API;
- You’ll be balancing the immediate needs of roughly 15 users per shift while building out internal resources to improve the efficiency of our team;
- You’ll be troubleshooting, logging bugs, and recording product improvement feedback for the Product and Engineering teams;
- You’ll be writing support articles to enable our customers to self-serve and improve ticket deflection;
- You’ll be escalating critical incidents directly to the Support TL , Product, Development or Engineering teams;
- You’ll be qualifying inbound requests in order to subsequently pass them to the Sales or Account Management team;
- You’ll be working closely with internal Sales and Product teams to stay up to date on product features, changes, and issues;
- You’ll be ensuring SLA/SLOs obligations with customers are observed and met.
Our principles of work:
- Everyone of us is part of something bigger. We're building a company, a leader among the VAS (value added services) space sector companies;
- Leadership at EOSDA means leading the team toward the goals; inspiring and motivating them with your own example;
- Each of us takes responsibility for our decisions and the consequential work results;
- Business processes in the company are supposed to simplify the workflow, not complicate it;
- We are initiative and always on the lookout for new approaches that can potentially make a difference in the world;
- We're open to changes and adapt ourselves to them in order to better achieve the company's goals;
- We are professionals in our field. Learning for us is an important and perpetual process crucial for the company's growth;
- We accept responsibility for our own mistakes. We are learning from our mistakes to not repeat them in the future;
- Motivation is coming from within each of us while the company understands, supports, and develops it;
- We work as a team supporting each other. Teamwork is an essential building block of our activity;
- We stand for transparent, polite, horizontal, equal, and concise communication;
- We build our plans so that we can achieve the main goal (business profit) as fast and as effectively as possible;
- The efficiency of the whole team is the sum total of the efficiencies of all team members.
On our corporate culture:
- We understand the importance of adaptation in the new company. At EOSDA, on the very first day, you’ll get a mentor, a highly experienced co-employee who will help you set up inter team communication. They will explain the goal of the project, the work flow, provide you with necessary documentation and feedback on your tasks. Feel free to ask your mentor any questions.
We care about our specialists:
- medical insurance;
- financial compensation for taking part in sport activities;
- fully-paid sick leave certificates;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- flexible start of working day;
- financial compensation for coaching and psychologist therapy sessions.
Gratitude and recognition:
- performance review every 6 to 12 months;
- corporate gifts on special occasions (starting a family, birth of a child);
- financial support in a critical situation.
- financial compensation for attending language courses;
- paid business trips;free access to corporate library, online courses, lectures by Noosphere experts plus you can order books;
- chance to take part in meetups as a member or speaker and exchange knowledge.
- team buildings, corporate events, quizzes;
- social activities initiated by our employees: support for children with special needs, aid to animals, eco initiatives.