Partner Account Manager
EOS Data Analytics is a software company that works in the commercial space niche, with the main office in the USA and development centers in Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya).
We are developing a digital online platform for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data retrieved from satellites. Using regular and custom algorithms, the system creates solutions to the challenges in business development and planet preservation. The tools developed by our team provide individual analytical solutions in agriculture, forestry, oil & gas, alternative energy, and other industries.
Our key products:
EOSDA Crop Monitoring, a satellite-driven online platform for precision agriculture.
EOSDA Forest Monitoring, a software for remote management of forest stands thanks to satellite monitoring.
EOSDA LandViewer, an online tool for working with satellite data.
Our team is looking for Partner Account Manager.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 4-6 years experience in SaaS account management/ customer relationship management
- Ability to communicate and document in English effectively (verbal/written). Proficiency in additional languages will be a plus
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills with high confidence in engaging with decision makers
- Experience of working with multiple products and well versed in consultative selling (Upsells and Cross-sells)
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (Zoho), Instant Messaging (Slack).
- Be proactive and always carry a positive attitude towards fast paced growth environments
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with EOSDA partners based on the understanding of their business needs, pain points, goals and our solutions.
- Grow sales revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through to close.
- Address EOSDA partners’ concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction. Organize meetings to discuss any issues and updates.
- Negotiate terms of renewals/ upsells/ cross-sells that profit our business while benefiting the partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies and product improvements to achieve sales goals
- Evaluate the effectiveness of EOSDA partners’ marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Use sales data analysis and market research to measure and report on growth of assigned partnership.
- Present weekly, monthly and quarterly sales plans and forecasts to the VP of Sales and Partnership Team Lead.
- Study and contribute to development of partnerships strategy across our suite of products and geographies.
Our principles of work
- Everyone of us is part of something bigger. We're building a company, a leader among the VAS (value added services) space sector companies.
- Leadership at EOSDA means leading the team toward the goals; inspiring and motivating them with your own example.
- Each of us takes responsibility for our decisions and the consequential work results.
- Business processes in the company are supposed to simplify the workflow, not complicate it.
- We are initiative and always on the lookout for new approaches that can potentially make a difference in the world.
- We're open to changes and adapt ourselves to them in order to better achieve the company's goals.
- We are professionals in our field. Learning for us is an important and perpetual process crucial for the company's growth.
- We accept responsibility for our own mistakes. We are learning from our mistakes to not repeat them in the future.
- Motivation is coming from within each of us while the company understands, supports, and develops it.
- We work as a team supporting each other. Teamwork is an essential building block of our activity.
- We stand for transparent, polite, horizontal, equal, and concise communication.
- We build our plans so that we can achieve the main goal (business profit) as fast and as effectively as possible.
- The efficiency of the whole team is the sum total of the efficiencies of all team members.
On our corporate culture
We understand the importance of adaptation in the new company. At EOSDA, on the very first day, you’ll get a mentor, a highly experienced co-employee who will help you set up inter team communication. They will explain the goal of the project, the work flow, provide you with necessary documentation and feedback on your tasks. Feel free to ask your mentor any questions.
We care about our specialists:
- medical insurance
- financial compensation for taking part in sport activities
- fully-paid sick leave certificates
- 20 days of paid vacation
- flexible start of working day
- financial compensation for coaching and psychologist therapy sessions
Gratitude and recognition
- performance review every 6 to 12 months
- corporate gifts on special occasions (starting a family, birth of a child)
- financial support in a critical situation
- financial compensation for attending language courses
paid business trips
- free access to corporate library, online courses, lectures by Noosphere experts plus you can order books
- chance to take part in meetups as a member or speaker and exchange knowledge
- team buildings, corporate events, quizzes
- social activities initiated by our employees: support for children with special needs, aid to animals, eco initiatives.